8 Best Pool Exercises for Pregnancy | Swimming During Pregnancy
Swimming and body training in the water for pregnant women:
Swimming and body training in water for pregnant women
It can be done in groups or alone – of course, no sportive ambition should be developed.
Exercises from a standing position in shallow water (line up in a group and hold hands)
On the toes 5 steps forward
- walk 5 steps backwards on your toes
- walk 5 steps forward on your heels
- walk 5 steps backwards on your heels
- take 5 steps forward on the outer edges of your feet
- walk 5 steps backwards on the outer edges of your feet
- walk 5 steps forward on the inner edges of your feet
- walk 5 steps backwards on the inner edges of your feet
The stork walk:
Bend right leg – extend leg forward – put down left leg on bend – extend leg forward – put down – 5 times
The same backwards:
bend right leg – stretch backwards – put down left leg – bend backwards – put down – 5 times
- jump forward on the right foot- 5 times
- jump backwards on the right foot – 5 time
- jump forward on the left foot- 5 times
- jump backwards on the left foot- Smal
- jump forward on both feet- Smal
- jump backwards on both feet – 5 times
Exercises from the supine position:
Stand with your back to the edge of your pelvis – spread your arms and hold on to the edge with your hands – lift your legs and stretch them
– let the body rest so flat on the water: Circle with your feet – 5 times to the right.
– 5 times to the left.
- move the feet alternately up and down – 5 times claw the toes – then spread them – 5 times in a turn Move legs against each other: while the right leg is pulled up
- the left leg is stretched out, which is alternated five times inhaling open the stretched legs wide (sliding) – exhaling close – 5 times
- inhaling push right stretched leg far outwards exhaling push exhaling right stretched leg back to the middle- 5 times
- inhaling left stretched leg far outwards pushing exhaling left stretched leg back to the middle- 5 times
- inhaling lead both stretched legs closed to the right – exhaling both stretched legs closed back to the middle- 5 times
- inhaling both stretched legs closed to the left leading exhaling both stretched legs closed back to the middle- 5 times
The cycling movement:
Push both legs to the right and, while breathing calmly, perform the cycling movement with the legs over the middle, bring the legs to the left, cycle back to the right in the same way – then come back to the middle.
Exercises from the prone position:
Lying on the belly on the water – arms stretched out – holding the edge of the pelvis with the hands – legs stretched out.
From this starting position, all exercises of group 2 can be performed in the same way.
If you pay close attention, you will notice that the cycling circles in the supine position, it is carried out in the opposite direction to the prone position. In this way, the leg and trunk muscle groups are imperceptibly maximally activated.
It is not necessary to do all the exercises one after the other – these suggestions are only intended to provide a cheerful physical training in groups and to offer movement suggestions for individuals.
8 Best Pool Exercises for Pregnancy
lap swimming workouts for pregnancy
swimming during pregnancy precautionsis
it safe to swim at the beach while pregnant
benefits of water aerobics during pregnancy